Are you planning a private move or the relocation of your company to another European country?
A move abroad requires not only well thought planning and preparation, but also consideration of the new conditions of the destination.
Germany 24 Umzüge in Düsseldorf is your professional relocation partner with years of experience.
Popular foreign destinations for an international move are metropolises like Paris, Vienna, Madrid, Rome and also London. For a project of this extent it is advisable to hire a professional moving company that is familiar with the routes within the EU.
You will be informed about the procedure and further details of the move by our competent consultants - either during a personal on-site visit or a video inspection.
Thereby the living and working spaces will be explored to get a first impression of the size of your premises. It is also important to inspect the "outside situation" in order to set up no-stopping zones if necessary.
The inspection also serves to give a rough time estimation and to be able to plan the staff deployment, which is essential for the calculation. The more factors are known, the more favorable are the conditions at which we can provide you with your fixed price offer. Of course, this service is free of charge for you.
Our moving company will provide you with packing materials for sale or rent, which will ensure a safe transportation of your belongings. In addition, we offer a packing and unpacking service for boxes.
Leave the disassembly and assembly to our movers to not only save time and energy, but to ensure that your furniture is safely and stably assembled.
Setting up a no-stopping zone, as well as obtaining the necessary permit for this matter, will be taken care of by our moving professionals, of course taking into account all customs regulations of the country concerned.
All services for an international move in a nutshell:
- Free offer at a fixed price
- Cardboard boxes and packing materials for sale or rent
- Free on-site appointment to inspect the volume of the move
- Tips for moving abroad
- Packing and unpacking assistance
- Loading and unloading of the transporter including furniture lift (if required)
- Disassembly and assembly of all furniture and appliances
- Setting up of a no-stopping zone on the moving date including obtaining the permit
- Clearing out and disposal of garbage
- Furniture storage and additional loads by appointment
- Clean handover of the old residential or business premises
- Other services available on request at any time
Get a quote for moving abroad
Contact our office in Düsseldorf by phone or e-mail. Alternatively, use the contact form, which you can fill out within a few minutes. We will be happy to send you a list to fill out, which we can use to prepare a quote. In addition to the list, send us photos of your removal goods and the street where the transportation vehicle will be parked. This will give our moving consultants an idea of the situation. Get your quote today.